Monday 15 May 2017

The Happy Prince - guesting at Calico Craft Parts

Servus, hi and welcome to the first of my posts on here for today!

It is my bi-weekly invitation to my project that is being presented over at the Calico Craft Parts Blog and I hope that I can lure you into taking a closer look.

My make is all about "The Happy Prince" by Oscar Wilde - and those who don't know the short story can find it over HERE.




Meet the prince and his friend, the swallow and a full step by step tutorial over at the Calico Craft Parts blog. I have used the middle sized of the three cubes of Calico Craft Parts' Stacked ATC Cube KitThe largest cube was used for this project HERE and the smallest for that project over HERE. (which will go live in 90 minutes on my blog).

So I hope you will not only visit the Calico Craft Parts Blog and Shop but also come back to my place for more inspiration in about  ninety minutes when I will be presenting my project for this month's challenge over at SASPC

Thanks for stopping by
and

hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous assemblage Claudia, I just love how it all came together and the wonderful carbonised gold you achieved. Brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx