Monday 1 May 2017

Spring is in the Air over at Calico Craft Parts!

Hi, servus and welcome to my little creative corner east of the beautiful Austrian Alps!

Today sees a "double whopper post" day as there will be another post for Emerald Creek Dares a little later - but for now it is all about  Calico Craft Parts and those who know me will also know that their beautiful laser cut MDF wood shapes were the ones that finally made me fall into using laser cuts with my art. 

I love that they are so close to nature and that their silhouettes are so delicate and striking. They really always look good - either painted or plain - so they are perfect for quick projects as well as more elaborate ones. 

The little robin is part of today's project...



...as well as this gorgeous rose branch.



And if you would like to know how I made this background (using DecoArt media paints and media) simply hop over to the Calico Craft Parts Blog to find out. ;)


Hope to see you over there soon (and also once more today on my blog in about two and a half hours when it will be time for some "Dream" magic )!

Hugs and happy crafting!
Claudia
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Once again AWED by your FABULOUS creativity Claudia. Xj.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your visit and especially for taking the time to leave me a short comment! This is highly appreciated! xxx